Get image from camera or gallery sources extension ready-to-use (iOS & Android)

david rene comba lareu

Feb 25, 2014, 4:05:28 PM2/25/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

A couple of months passed since i started using OpenFL (previously NME) for my projects and has been awesome. Also, the support from it's community to help me to solve problems i encountered has been awesome.

I wanted to give something back to the community, so i separated the extension i made for an app i'm working on to load images from gallery and camera sources in android and iOS so anyone can use it and wrote instructions of how to use it :)

you can download the files and instructions from here: https://github.com/ipsilondev/getimagext

has been heavily tested on all devices and under several circumstances, so i can say is pretty stable.

I hope someone would find it useful :D

Regards.

Skyler Parr

Feb 25, 2014, 4:26:57 PM2/25/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I needed this

Jason O'Neil

Feb 25, 2014, 6:39:55 PM2/25/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Nice, and well done!

Great to have a library like this available

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 5:26 AM, Skyler Parr <skyle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you.  I needed this