NME mobile component for IOS

David Mouton

Dec 5, 2014, 9:46:09 AM12/5/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I compile my nme component on osx
nme build build.nmml iosview

I create a new IOS project under XCode
I import my component and framework dependencies
I build it's ok

but...

how can i use my component in my app ?

thx

David

Hugh

Dec 7, 2014, 11:37:22 PM12/7/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
This is where you get to experience the joys of UI design using xcode.

See the readme at:

Hugh

David Mouton

Dec 8, 2014, 4:01:53 AM12/8/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the link.

I've got an exception at runtime when i launch my application on my ipad :

Failed to make complete framebuffer object 8cd6

libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type char const*

Any idea ?

Hugh

Dec 9, 2014, 12:08:57 AM12/9/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, sounds like something is not sized correctly, or something is initialized in the wrong order.
I presume you are not trying to do anything too fancy.
Is there any other output?  I might have to dig out my old ios device and see if it si something simple.

Hugh

David Mouton

Dec 9, 2014, 4:55:13 AM12/9/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
FYI using the project created by "nme test build.nmml iosview" works
I'm sure something is missing but dont know what.