Compile to AIR for windows and embed AIR runtime

Żabojad

Nov 23, 2014, 7:00:46 AM11/23/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Flash builder allow to compile an AIR project to a "signed application with captive runtime". Basically, for a windows desktop app, it generates a folder containing your swf, and .exe launcher along with your assets and the AIR runtime.

Is it possible to do so with an haxe as3 project ? Does nme or openfl support it ?

If yes, what would look like my nmml and the command I should type to compile the project ?

Thanks
Thomas

Żabojad

Nov 23, 2014, 7:22:51 AM11/23/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Answering my own question (I've posted a question way too fast ^^) :

I can simply compile my haxe as3 project to an AIR swf and then package it with captive AIR runtime using adt.

Cheers !
Thomas

Sami Habib

Nov 25, 2014, 7:21:59 PM11/25/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I was curious about this myself, so thank you!