OpenFL: building to iOS questions

Pier Bover

Oct 4, 2014, 11:28:54 PM10/4/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys

It seems when building to iOS the whole Xcode project is built again. Is there a way to update the project instead of rebuilding it every time?

Also I'd like to know if there is a way to compile and open the simulator directly instead of having to do it from Xcode.

Thanks!

Joshua Granick

Oct 5, 2014, 6:43:07 PM10/5/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
When you use "lime test ios -simulator" it should build and open a simulator. The latest Xcode broke the tools we were using to deploy to the simulator (Apple does not officially support this behavior), but it is fixed in the Lime and OpenFL beta release.

Since the C++ has cached compilation support, running a build command again should not rebuild all your files, unless you changed a define or something else something like that :)

Pier Bover

Oct 5, 2014, 7:29:57 PM10/5/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the answer again!

Even without changing anything it rebuilt the complete project and libraries.

Then I found out about: lime update ios

Sorry for being a noob :P
--
Pier Bover