Using OpenFL project.xml for code-completion

Ishan Das Sharma

Aug 15, 2014, 1:02:02 PM8/15/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys.

I really like the OpenFL Stack. The Lime command tools, the Project.xml and .hxp formats. But, I can't seem to be able to find any resources related to code-completion by the Haxe compiler directly from the Project.xml file without having to convert it. Is there any way? If so, how may I go about doing it?

Here's a short summary of what I'm trying to do:

  1. Make my project in the OpenFl-style Project.xml format
  2. Run a completion server
  3. Use data from project.xml and feed it into the completion server
  4. get code completion via server
  5. ????
  6. PROFIT!!!!

Thanks

Philippe Elsass

Aug 15, 2014, 5:47:05 PM8/15/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

openfl display project.xml flash

Ishan Das Sharma

Aug 17, 2014, 4:49:15 AM8/17/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I can use that to run the server.