Unzip a zip file in CPP / ios without Neko?

BP

Oct 19, 2012, 10:30:10 PM10/19/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi there;

I'd like to unzip a file in Haxe for CPP, ios and possibly Flash targets, though CPP and ios would be more than enough!

I've seen postings about it, but most of them seem to focus on Neko, and I think, being pretty new to this, that i'd like to focus on CPP targets instead of neko as I need speed for the game I'm working on.

So method wise, how would I do something like:

uncompress(zipFile, destination);

Thanks!

Hugh

Oct 22, 2012, 12:49:33 AM10/22/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
The c++ method is very much like the neko one:  cpp.zip.Uncompress
You will need to distribute the ndll too - on iphone, you will need to link to it.  NME project file should take care of this.

The nme.utils.ByteArray class has a "uncompress" method, which may be nicest to use.

Hugh