Video tutorials for those who don't like reading

Luke Selman

Aug 20, 2015, 8:18:42 PM8/20/15
to Haxe
I'm not sure what the rules/guidelines are on advertising on this group, but I am currently producing some video tutorials on OpenFL and Waxe, as part of a series called RPGFL where I create a 2D RPG engine and editor using pure Haxe code using both these libraries.

The only two other libraries I will most likely use is msignals and actuate, for the purposes of custom event handling and animating in OpenFL. Apart from that, the videos will be focusing on getting to know everything that OpenFL can do (except in 3D-related cases), and everything that Waxe can do.

Let me know your thoughts and/or opinions. Thanks!