Haxe -> Java -> Gui solutions/possibilities?

Cambiata

Oct 24, 2012, 6:27:30 AM10/24/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'm struggling with Waxe, as yo might know. The progress goes slooowly in the right direction, thanks to Mockey, Hugh and others... But life is short! :-)

Just want to ask you guys about the Haxe -> Java status in the GUI area - are there any openings seen here?
I know that Pixelami has some SWT things going: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/haxelang/sPlVDB6WxIc/s4vw8tFBZc8J Any other attempts? Swing or Jambi-QT (http://qt-jambi.org/)?

/ Jonas

Andrea Parodi

Oct 24, 2012, 6:46:54 AM10/24/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonsa. I've done some simple attempts with Swing, without success, see this thread, it can help you.

Also look at haxe-java-extern extern, there are lot of Swing classes, but I never tryed them...

Cambiata

Oct 24, 2012, 6:50:36 AM10/24/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Aha! Thanks for info, Andrea!