There have been some complications. At first there were some bugfixing
delays, then nadako started working on vshaxe and we ended up adding
more display features to Haxe while waiting for the bugfixes. Then two
nasty regressions showed up that prompted some rewrites, one of which
was so far-reaching that it would be silly to just go from RC to release.
I think at this point we'll just not have a 3.3 release and instead go
to a 3.4 RC. Unfortunately, I can't give an ETA for that either because
there are still some regressions popping up and still some bugs to be
fixed. Either way, if you want to upgrade, a nightly build should be
much better than the RC anyway and prepare you for the next "proper"