Reading Input form CMD/Terminal Video Tutorial

Anguel Esperanza

Mar 2, 2017, 8:42:43 PM3/2/17
to Haxe
Hello,

I hope you all have been having a great day so far. I wanted to bring to your attention to a video I made just a few minutes ago and uploaded to YouTube. It's a tutorial on how to accept user input in Haxe. A while ago I made a post here about doing the same thing, but on my blog instead. At the time, I wasn't able to make a YouTube video nor did I have the confidence too (despite having many videos on there already). I figured that a video would make things much easier when it comes to learning Haxe for beginners, and now that I have the time, and the confidence, I went ahead and made it. I plan on making more tutorials centered around Haxe (I don't know much though, since I have college to focus on and we use Java over here). I have a few ideas on what I'm going to make next. Like writing files and folders.

Here's the link to the YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXV5F19UG6o
and here's the link to my blog: https://tacodesu.wordpress.com/

I hope these videos (the one out now and the more to come later on) will provide some help when learning Haxe.

Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of your day.

Sincerely,

Anguel Esperanza