Looking for a job near Rome

Jesus Boadas

Jan 19, 2014, 2:31:45 PM1/19/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Is ok to post this here ? I don't want to violate any rules.

Well I'm planning to move to Rome this year and I've used haxe for my own small projects for a while, I work on the IT since 1996 and i'm very far to be an expert in any language/platform but I know enough from a lot of technologies, most of my latest works were web applications (not web pages) with flash/html5 clients with php/java backends on Debian/Suse with Apache, my native language is Spanish(Venezuela), I know some English and my Italian is near to null.
I was wonder if there is someone looking for somebody with this background near Rome, Italy.

I post a similar message in the Italian-haxe list but nobody reads that list.

Thanks.

tom rhodes

Jan 20, 2014, 4:16:00 AM1/20/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I'm just outside of Rome, work here is hard to find. I mostly freelance for people I used to work for in the UK from here. The only time I worked for an Italian company it didn't end well :)

Quite a lot of projects/jobs are on this site http://www.lavoricreativi.com/pub/index.php although a quick search for haxe will turn up nothing.

Send me a mail offlist if you want to ask anything about moving to Rome etc. Your best bet for work I would think would be html5/css3 stuff on top of wordpress in an agency in Rome. The pay is low here compared to northern europe and the rents are high.

Tom.