How to open an application?

Anguel Esperanza

Oct 30, 2016, 10:22:12 PM10/30/16
to Haxe
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering how to start open an application (start a .exe) in Haxe. I had done this a few months ago, however I'm unsure as to how I did it and I deleted the file for some odd reason. I believe I used either 'sys.io.Proccess' or 'Sys.command' yet when I try those now, nothing opens. Most likely because those aren't the right functions to be using.

Sincerely,

Anguel Esperanza

Anguel Esperanza

Nov 1, 2016, 3:37:31 PM11/1/16
to Haxe
Nevermind, I figured it out. It was a fault with my own code. The sys.io.process code works, I just never got to that part in the code. That's why it didn't work.