Haxe to Python in multiple files

Felipe Peternella

Aug 17, 2017, 11:19:40 AM8/17/17
to Haxe
Hi everyone,

Is there any way I can build Python output in multiples files (and distributed in sub folders following my haxe code structure) like PHP output does?

Thank you!

Dan Korostelev

Aug 17, 2017, 11:31:50 AM8/17/17
to Haxe
Not at the moment.

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa

Aug 17, 2017, 2:45:59 PM8/17/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
@Felipe could you elaborate on the use-case for that?

Felipe Peternella

Aug 17, 2017, 4:44:18 PM8/17/17
to Haxe
@Dan, Thank you.

@Marcelo, Sure.
I want to make some experiments generating Python Classes and deliver this code to Python developers.

But the generated code keeps the package at the Class name and all classes in the same file.

Ex.:
class mypackage_Person:
    __slots__
= ("name",)