New job, as2/as3 to haxe conversion

LiveSchool RealTime E-Learning Platform

Sep 22, 2017, 3:32:49 PM9/22/17
to Haxe
Hi,

I need a developer to convert my whole as2/as3 PhD project.
I spent 10 years to build it, spent all my money and time to finish it.
several time I decided to stop it because of the complexity and no
investment return. But by the fact is today there are mostly -12 schools
registering on live-school for various reason, hospital, no school in their village,
no budget etc... I felt guilty to not continue it and keep it alive.
So this is my story in short,
I don't have unlimited money from the federal reserve like US corp at silicon valley.
post your offer and contact me if you are interested.

Cheers

David Jefferson
http://www.live-school.net

Confidant

Sep 23, 2017, 11:44:21 AM9/23/17
to Haxe
Hi David,
Sounds like an interesting project! If you could send me a message I'd like to get the details from you:
secrets (at sign) confidant.ca

Cheers! - Allan

LiveSchool RealTime E-Learning Platform

Sep 24, 2017, 8:22:57 PM9/24/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allan,

by chance I checked my spam folder and found you email....
I write to your email now...

Confidant

Sep 25, 2017, 9:43:18 AM9/25/17
to Haxe