Bitbucket Haxe Icon

theRemix

Jun 20, 2014, 3:46:26 PM6/20/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Which one (if any) do you like better?

1.

2.

3.

Here is how they look in Bitbucket

Miha Lunar

Jun 21, 2014, 12:08:53 AM6/21/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I like 1., seems less noisy than the other two. I think they would benefit from a stronger border, since right now it seems to blend with the background with a small icon.

j...@justinfront.net

Jun 21, 2014, 7:13:21 AM6/21/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
loose the background. Maybe a black bucket?

On 21/06/2014 05:08, Miha Lunar wrote:
> I like 1., seems less noisy than the other two. I think they would
> benefit from a stronger border, since right now it seems to blend with
> the background with a small icon.
>
> On Friday, June 20, 2014 9:46:26 PM UTC+2, theRemix wrote:
>
> Which one (if any) do you like better?
>
> 1.
>
> <http://i.imgur.com/bmVK40P.png>
>
> 2.
>
> <http://i.imgur.com/UwQmXDR.png>
>

> 3.
>
> <http://i.imgur.com/htm1HVw.png>
>

> Here is how they look in Bitbucket
>
> <http://i.imgur.com/GEFrLmH.png><http://i.imgur.com/8T29gwP.png>

Chii Chan

Jun 22, 2014, 9:47:27 AM6/22/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
what about making the colour of the bucket higher contrast with the colour of the logo - say, use the colour of the dark grey banner on the haxe website (RGB(20,20,25))

tom rhodes

Jun 23, 2014, 4:44:27 AM6/23/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
background is fighting the colour of the logo too, I agree shoul dbe more contrast between bucket colour and logo too.

1 is the best of the three when viewed small. nice work.

On 22 June 2014 15:47, Chii Chan <sangoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
what about making the colour of the bucket higher contrast with the colour of the logo - say, use the colour of the dark grey banner on the haxe website (RGB(20,20,25))

j_mcc

Jun 23, 2014, 1:58:47 PM6/23/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I like 1 when shrunk down, but 3 when it's larger.