minject for java target?

rob meek

Feb 25, 2015, 3:27:49 PM2/25/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I've been trying to use minject with the java target.
Just importing the Injector or just one of the InjectionPoint implementations from minject.point.Injection to an empty project gives me an avalanche of javac errors. Too many to post here but they are syntax errors, things like "illegal start of type", "=expected", "; expected" "<identifier> expected".
– Always in interfaces rather than classes.

I'm using

Haxe 3.1.3
Java 1.7
hxjava 3.1.0

I've tried minject 1.3.0, 1.6.0 and the v2 branch.

Has anyone else tried minject with java with any success? Or have an inkling why it won't work?

Thanks.

Cauê Waneck

Feb 25, 2015, 4:04:30 PM2/25/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com