Thanks to whomever set up streaming for the haxe summit!

Justin Donaldson

Sep 13, 2017, 10:06:30 AM9/13/17
to Haxe
The audio and video are pretty good, and I'm enjoying it.

Josefiene Pertosa

Sep 13, 2017, 10:10:27 AM9/13/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Docler put in a lot of effort to make it happen last minute. They are doing a great job!

On 13 Sep 2017 16:06, "Justin Donaldson" <jdona...@gmail.com> wrote:
The audio and video are pretty good, and I'm enjoying it.

tom rhodes

Sep 13, 2017, 2:53:41 PM9/13/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
yep streaming was the best so far and I've followed for a few years!

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa

Sep 13, 2017, 5:19:10 PM9/13/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, same here, thank you for streaming / recording the videos!

Balázs Zubák

Sep 14, 2017, 3:53:00 AM9/14/17
to Haxe
Thanks guys for the nice words :)

Adam Harte

Sep 14, 2017, 7:00:45 AM9/14/17
to Haxe
Is there somewhere I can watch them now?

Josefiene Pertosa

Sep 14, 2017, 7:06:23 AM9/14/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa

Sep 25, 2017, 2:59:19 PM9/25/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Could someone backup those videos somewhere? I've heard Twitch expires them at some point.

Balázs Zubák

Sep 25, 2017, 3:29:23 PM9/25/17
to Haxe
We did it already, will provide more materials soon.

Keep up :)

Justin Donaldson

Sep 25, 2017, 6:02:11 PM9/25/17
to Haxe
On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Balázs Zubák <zubak....@gmail.com> wrote:
We did it already, will provide more materials soon.

Keep up :)

Great work.  Be sure to put out an online tip jar or something for this... It's grunt work and I'd gladly give you some beer money at least.

Best,
-Justin