installing openfl on ubuntu 32 bit

Михаил Маланюк

Jul 16, 2013, 6:07:03 AM7/16/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Sorry for my bad english.
I am trying to install openfl on ubuntu 13 32bit with haxe 3 and neko 2 builded from source.
The command
haxelib install openfl

runs sucessfully, but when i try to setup throught
haxelib run openfl setup

it falls with message:
Called from ? line 1
Called from RunScript.hx line 814
Called from helpers/PathHelper.hx line 170
Called from C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe/std/neko/_std/sys/io/Process.hx line 88
Called from C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe/std/neko/_std/sys/io/Process.hx line 96
Uncaught exception - Process creation failure : /usr/lib/haxe/haxelib

Perhaps the reason for this is bad environment variables.
I don`t know exactly the needed environment variables, that`s why I set those I knew:

$ env | grep HAXE
HAXE_STD_PATH
=/usr/lib/haxe/std:.
HAXE_LIBRARY_PATH
=/usr/lib/haxe/std:.
HAXEPATH
=/usr/lib/haxe

Could you, please, tell me why openfl doesn`t install?

Ryan Badour

Jan 17, 2014, 3:33:40 PM1/17/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Not sure exactly, but for reference I got it to install and setup no problem (had to install lime as well though).

My env does not have all those variables set. Only PATH is set in my setup.

Joshua Granick

Jan 17, 2014, 6:28:30 PM1/17/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
If you have $HAXEPATH defined, it assumes $HAXEPATH/haxelib to be the executable path. You can use the Linux installer on http://www.openfl.org/download, which should install Haxe and Neko, with haxelib being available.

You should also use the new install instructions:

haxelib install lime
haxelib run lime setup
lime install openfl

Message has been deleted