Embed JS in a Haxe Program

Redspark

Nov 12, 2013, 9:24:40 PM11/12/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'm extremely new to Haxe and haven't written anything more than a "Hello World" style program.  However, I'm thinking about writing a non-browser-based game in it  but I would like to know if Haxe is able to embed a scripting language within itself?  I was hoping that it could interpret Javascript.  Is it possible to embed JS as a scripting engine within a Haxe program?  Thanks.

Justin L Mills

Nov 12, 2013, 10:45:16 PM11/12/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

On 13/11/2013 02:24, Redspark wrote:
I'm extremely new to Haxe and haven't written anything more than a "Hello World" style program.  However, I'm thinking about writing a non-browser-based game in it  but I would like to know if Haxe is able to embed a scripting language within itself?  I was hoping that it could interpret Javascript.  Is it possible to embed JS as a scripting engine within a Haxe program?  Thanks.

Redspark

Nov 13, 2013, 5:12:56 AM11/13/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.  That looks like exact what I'm looking for.