[Building Haxe] Compilation > "x86_64-w64-mingw32-as" not found

Théo Sabattié

Jun 12, 2016, 8:57:17 PM6/12/16
to Haxe
Hi',

I saw some issues with php output. I want try to fix them but I don't success to install all tools to compile haxe.
I tried a lot of time on this computer (window), one on ubuntu. No success. :(

I follow this :

Building on Windows (Cygwin):

(install ocaml, cygwin with mingw64-i686-zlib and add it to PATH.)

I don't understand error.

'x86_64-w64-mingw32-as' n'est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
ou externe, un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commandes.
File "caml_startup", line 1:
Error: Error while assembling C:\Users\CLEVO\AppData\Local\Temp\camlstartupd61e4
a.s
make: *** [haxe] Erreur 2

OR

ocamlopt.opt -g -a -o extLib.cmxa enum.mli bitSet.mli dynArray.mli extArray.mli extHashtbl.mli extList.mli extString.mli global.mli rbuffer.mli IO.mli option.mli pMap.mli std.mli uChar.mli uTF8.mli base64.mli unzip.mli refList.mli optParse.mli dllist.mli multiArray.mli enum.ml bitSet.ml dynArray.ml extArray.ml extHashtbl.ml extList.ml extString.ml global.ml rbuffer.ml IO.ml option.ml pMap.ml std.ml uChar.ml uTF8.ml base64.ml unzip.ml refList.ml optParse.ml dllist.ml multiArray.ml extLib.ml
'x86_64-w64-mingw32-as' n'est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
ou externe, un programme ex▒cutable ou un fichier de commandes.
File "enum.ml", line 1:
Error: Assembler error, input left in file C:\cygwin64\tmp\camlasm18768c.s
make[1]: *** [extLib.cmxa] Erreur 2
make[1]: quittant le r▒pertoire ▒ E:/docs/etude/isart/gdp2/haxe_src/haxe/libs/extlib ▒
make: *** [libs] Erreur 2
(git recursive version)

Any idea?

Thanks.

Théo S.

Théo Sabattié

Jun 15, 2016, 2:56:12 PM6/15/16
to Haxe
Ok' I used Ocaml v 4 with cgwin, I did not run, I searched a lot and discovered haxe team are using v 3.11

They are trying to move to v4 cf: https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/haxe/issues/5174

So, I installed MSVC version 3.11 here : http://caml.inria.fr/pub/distrib/ocaml-3.11/

I install all other tools in the same disk, add path and now it is running! :)

Now, It is time to try to repair php issues for me ahah.

Théo S.