H3D on iOS and Android Support?

Trustee Luangdilokrut

Sep 2, 2014, 2:37:54 PM9/2/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
The heaps (h2d/h3d) library is very promising. It works great on Flash and HTML5 targets, but I couldn't figure out how to target it for iOS and Android. Looks like it doesn't support them at the moment?

Nicolas Cannasse

Sep 2, 2014, 4:45:57 PM9/2/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
No it doesn't, although Motion-Twin has a fork of the previous version
that targets mobile, we are planning to merge when we have time.

Best,
Nicolas

Hudson Ansley

Sep 2, 2014, 4:50:26 PM9/2/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
That would be great!
Regards,
Hudson

Trustee Luangdilokrut

Sep 3, 2014, 12:23:46 AM9/3/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I got a lot of compile errors from the Motion-Twin's fork. Looks like it's out of sync with latest Haxe and other libs that I have. I managed to get it working with Flash but not with other targets. I guess we will have to wait for the official support in heaps.