Can't get IntelliJ IDEA to compile

Ivan Hamer

Dec 24, 2012, 9:51:47 AM12/24/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

  Trying to compile "Actuate example" NME example to compile from within Intellij IDEA 12.0.1. I added haxe (2.10) and nme libraries. I pointed the compile to use nmml file. When I compile, I get:

Information:Compilation completed with 1 error and 1 warning in 2 sec
Information:1 error
Information:1 warning
Error:haxe: compilation failed
Warning:haxe: Error: Could not find asset path "Assets"

  I am new with IntelliJ. Is there a way to get more detail about what got executed, and the output of each command? Perhaps a tutorial somewhere?

Wighawag Wighawag

Dec 24, 2012, 7:15:53 PM12/24/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ivan,

Are you using Linux?

I have the same problem and I filled a bug here : http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-96776
You can add a comment there as well,

Hope this will be resolved soon.

Unfortunately there does not seem to be a way to see more what is going on inside

All the best and Merry Christmas :)

Wighawag

Ivan Hamer

Dec 24, 2012, 11:50:47 PM12/24/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

  No. Using Windows.
  If I go into the nmml file and change "Assets" to the path to assets, than the error goes away. However, I still get this:

  Information:Compilation completed with 1 error and 4 warnings in 3 sec
Information:1 error
Information:4 warnings
Error:haxe: compilation failed
Warning:haxe: Warning: Visual Studio 2012 is not supported. Trying Visual Studio 2010...
E:\haxe\intellij\actuate\Export\cpp\windows\haxe\ApplicationMain.hx
    Warning:Warning:line (49)haxe: Unknown identifier : ActuateExample
    Warning:Warning:line (60)haxe: Unknown identifier : ActuateExample
    Warning:Warning:line (64)haxe: Unknown identifier : ActuateExample

Dima Granetchi

Dec 25, 2012, 6:37:51 AM12/25/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi
1) update plugin to 0.5.6 version http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?idea&id=6873 because this problem was fixed in 0.5.6

2) restart idea

3) if problem still exist

Switch ho hxml build and write build.hxml file

------- build.hxml ------
-cmd pwd

--next
-cmd nme test build.nmml flash
----------------------------
In console `pwd` command will show you real current build folder.

if you has project in folder /dev/proj/module1, `pwd` must be /dev/proj/module1. If `pwd` == /dev/proj/out/production/module1 ore something else write issue here http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issues/IDEA?q=%23Haxe

ps. I'm sorry for my english

Wighawag Wighawag

Dec 25, 2012, 11:19:01 PM12/25/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dima.

I am already using 0.5.6

I tried using hxml build  as you mentioned and pwd output the correct directory (/dev/proj/module1)
It also succeed at executing nme

But when using nmml build it still fails so for some reason the plugin in nme mode fail for me

I already posted a bug here  http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-96776

Thanks