After updating haxe from version 2.10 to 3.0.1, it now says "Bad CPU type in executable"?

Shedo

Nov 11, 2013, 3:40:31 AM11/11/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone help me? I updated haxe 2.10 on my mac and now it says "Bad CPU type in executable" when I try to run haxe. This is on OS X 10.6.8.

Cauê Waneck

Nov 11, 2013, 1:34:26 PM11/11/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Is your mac 32-bit only?
Can you do a `uname -a` on the terminal and paste back the results?

2013/11/11 Shedo <shedos...@gmail.com>
Can anyone help me? I updated haxe 2.10 on my mac and now it says "Bad CPU type in executable" when I try to run haxe. This is on OS X 10.6.8.

Shedo

Nov 11, 2013, 1:53:21 PM11/11/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Yes it's 32-bit, I'll try to post a the result of "uname -a" when I get back. But the mac is 32-bit.

Cauê Waneck

Nov 11, 2013, 2:00:04 PM11/11/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Okay, the problem is that the Haxe executable is currently 64-bit; Can you post an issue about it? If we are going to make a fat binary build, we need to ensure that it plays nicely with Neko / NME / OpenFL.

Cheers!
Cauê

Shedo

Nov 11, 2013, 2:58:25 PM11/11/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Ok, but what do I put in the issue report?

Shedo

Nov 11, 2013, 5:11:00 PM11/11/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com