Mobile APP user interface - swipeable side panels

Elementica Service

Apr 19, 2014, 8:33:45 AM4/19/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
We're planning to use Haxe (already used for years for internal projects) for mobile (public available) APPs and we would like to adopt a common, widely adopted almost standard, style for UI. For example we want to create projects with "sliding sidebars" navigation panels (usually shown/hidden via a swipe and/or with "menu" icons on a topbar).

First we'd like to know if there's any framework (or the like) already available for this kind of widgets. On the other side we'd like to know if there could be an interest in this area, as alternatively we're thinking of creating one from scratch.

PSvils

Apr 19, 2014, 10:01:17 AM4/19/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'd suggest StablexUI:
https://github.com/RealyUniqueName/StablexUI/

XML based layout, easy to extend and modify to your own needs! Can work with Flash or OpenFL, on the Flash target, you'll need to handle Asset management a bit more manually, but it should be very simple to make a macro that generates asset classes etc.

P.

Elementica Service

Apr 19, 2014, 10:57:38 AM4/19/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
We'll check StablexUI, even if we'd like something to create complex interfaces - a kind of "BuildSidePanel(...)"... - easily... maybe could be set on the top of this engine, anyway...