OpenFL API doc, nme package alias typedefs

dlots

Jul 19, 2013, 7:42:28 PM7/19/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I have 2 questions:

What is the url to the OpenFL api doc?
Does it and have and where are the typedefs defined to the (deprecated presumably) nme package?

dlots

Jul 19, 2013, 7:43:59 PM7/19/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Joshua Granick

Jul 19, 2013, 7:57:09 PM7/19/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
We haven't generated documentation because chxdoc is not updated for Haxe 3, and I was not sure if we should move to a new system, like haxe.org has?

NME used typedefs to reference "browser", "native" or "flash" depending on the platform. With OpenFL, everything is "flash" or "openfl" depending on the API, for every platform. We handle that by using multiple libraries, and carefully controlling when they are included and in what order.