Haxdroid: new Android+Haxe project

Dario Elyasy

Aug 22, 2014, 2:19:45 AM8/22/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I am asking for some feedback on an Android+Haxe related project
This is still at the stage of a proof of concept, but it's not difficult to make it a full blown project, let me know what you think

Jason O'Neil

Aug 23, 2014, 12:16:20 AM8/23/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Interesting approach!

So you get native android UIs, and (provided the components you use are supported) it recreates a similar UI in HaxeUI that you can use on iOS etc?

Do you have any demos to try out?  It would be great to see an APK for the native option and the corresponding UI in Flash/JS/something else.

Dario Elyasy

Aug 23, 2014, 4:21:09 PM8/23/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com, he...@jasono.co
Hi Jason,
Thank you for your feedback. Yes you got the idea. Actually I am thinking about several other use cases. In the next release I will certainly add a demo.