HAXE GAME PROGRAMMER NEEDED IN TORONTO...recent graduates welcome

Mike Sorrenti

Feb 8, 2013, 10:02:20 AM2/8/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Company: Game Pill creates Interactive Entertainment for broadcasters, brands, producers, & agencies. We offer HTML5, Unity 3d and Flash development for online and mobile platforms. We take the time to fully understand our clients and their needs. This has allowed the Game Pill client list to grow to include some of the world’s largest companies. We are focused on evolving branded entertainment and pushing the boundaries of technology to new limits. Learn more at: http://www.gamepill.com

Overview: You will be responsible for working on core games, tools and infrastructure. This will include but is not limited to:
  • Gameplay design/implementation on mobile devices for our current and future projects
  • Bug fixing, maintenance and optimization
  • Rapid prototyping

Qualifications
  • Experience with HAXE
  • experience in C#/C++ for applications, software engineering, video game development, 2D or 3D graphics
  • degree in computer science, computer engineering, applied mathematics or related fields
  • Ability to independently design, write and maintain high quality code
  • At least 3 game examples that are playable
  • Passion and curiosity for games

Nice To Have:
  • Understanding of current mobile device networking, memory management, security and performance capabilities.
  • Experience with multiple programming languages including HAXE, Flash, etc.
  • Published titles
  • Experience with SQL and relational database (MySQL, SQL Sever, etc.)