Need app bulder

Dan'L

Dec 13, 2012, 4:25:36 PM12/13/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'm always testing the cutting edge. That brought me to Haxe for my next project.
I'm not a programmer and have too much to do to learn so I need help.

                    --- Looking for volunteers, partners, referrals ---

The attached image wants to be produced with an interface that plots coordinates
as an item number and follows a prescribed system for handling multiple items
at the same coordinate point.

This image is a capstone on a database of information which can be used
to generate reports. First generation can be simple with more complexity
after getting some success. One step at a time.

Of course there's more which I'm glad to share with anyone who is seriously
talented and interested in a contributing to a significant commercial potential.
                     --- Nondisclosure / noncompete is required. ---
CG target.BMP