Compile and package an AIR application (for Android) that uses ANE native extension

Żabojad

Jan 20, 2013, 12:58:26 PM1/20/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

Does anyone knows how to do this ?

 - Compile with haxe an application that uses ANE native extension for AIR,

 - package it then as an apk

What I've tried so far :

 - compile my haxe application with the "actionscript part" of my ANE with the -swf-lib  option

 - package it as an apk with adt with the extdir option : http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WS901d38e593cd1bac1e63e3d128fc240122-7ff2.html

But still it crashed at runtime when trying to use the native lib : "[...] extension is not supported on this platform."

:( ! Any thought ?

Thanks
Thomas

Żabojad

Jan 20, 2013, 1:19:29 PM1/20/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Ouuuups sorry, I've posted my question too fast. I've actually just forgot the "extensions" entry in the air config.xml. It works fine now.

    <extensions>
        <extensionID>[myExtId]</extensionID>
    </extensions>

Cheers