Conditional swf linking is possible?

Tom

Mar 30, 2015, 10:03:36 AM3/30/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

There are any way to conditional linking an swf to the library in flash target?
The goal is that "-swf-lib something.swf" only used, ig some compilation flag is defined.

Thank in advance!

wighawag

Mar 30, 2015, 2:13:26 PM3/30/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

You can do it using a macro
 http://api.haxe.org/haxe/macro/Compiler.html#addNativeLib to add the -swf-lib option

Ronan

Tom

Mar 31, 2015, 3:25:41 AM3/31/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ronan!

I think the macro found the swf, but the compiler (3.2.0-rc2) says it is corrupted. But if I embed the standard way, it is working well.
I use FlashDevelop to programming, and the --macro "macros.Build.updateBuild()" compiler option to run the macro.

Any idea, how can this be fixed?