osx neko .app packaging

Pier Bover

Oct 4, 2014, 11:51:24 PM10/4/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'm on mac trying to package an .app file with Neko.

When I build I get the .app file in the mac64/bin folder, but when I try to open it from finder nothing happens. I can only run the .app when I do: lime test neko

Is this expected?

Joshua Granick

Oct 5, 2014, 6:41:49 PM10/5/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Neko has trouble finding it's libraries sometimes -- it's one of things we'd want to improve before recommending Neko for cross-platform compilation (which would be great). If you would like to distribute an *.app, though, I can only recommend using a C++ target right now

Pier Bover

Oct 5, 2014, 7:27:33 PM10/5/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the answer Joshua.

Do you know if I need an OSX license to package an .app?
--
Pier Bover
y...@pierbover.com