Right mouse event flash and html5 targets

suomy...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2013, 1:28:09 AM9/25/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I'm trying to override default right mouse menu in my haxe project like this stage.addEventListener(MouseEvent.RIGHT_MOUSE_UP, onRmb); but it causes an error(something like "there is no member RIGHT_MOUSE_UP in MouseEvent"). I think its about @:require(flash11_2) attribute. So I'm wondering how to set flash target version. I've tried <app swf-version="11.3"> in my project's xml, but it seems it doesnt work.

Also it does not work on html5 target for me. Is there some additional settings needed? I am totally new to haxe and i have not found any relative information for my case.

suomy...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2013, 12:59:35 AM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
So I figured out that std haxe MouseEvent is overriden by openfl one in case of flash target.
How can i override openfl version by my own class or target compiler to use std haxe one somehow?

I can simply define my own event name string like "rightClick" to catch event, but it doesnt work with html5 target at all. Default browser menu pops up and no event catched. Is there any examples of html5 haxe apps catching right click?