Resuming music position when switching between audio.

Mixer

Jul 22, 2015, 5:20:45 AM7/22/15
to HaxeFlixel
Hi. I have two states, which should each have their own music. Thats fine, i can just put playMusic in each state. However, I don't want to the music to lose it's current position, as it would mean that while switching between two states, you would always hear the ambient start of the first song, and it could get annoying. I'm thinking I might have to use FlxSound rather than just a plain file string, however I haven't been able to get it behave like background music that stops interstate.

Thanks for any advice at all :)

SruloArt

Jul 22, 2015, 10:58:36 AM7/22/15
to HaxeFlixel
Yep, FlxSound, pause and resume, Where's the problem?