Weird group tweening

puggsoy

Jan 30, 2015, 12:53:00 AM1/30/15
I have a group that I tween for a scrolling effect. This group contains 4 objects: a background image, 2 animated images and 1 non-animated image. All of these are FlxSprites.

The issue is, when the tween is complete, all objects except the background image jump up by 1 pixel. This is weird, and I can't find anything that might cause this on my end. Is it possibly a bug? This happens with both Neko and Flash.

EDIT: After a bit of testing I managed to discover that the background image doesn't do it because it's at (0,0) in the group. Still doesn't solve my issue but might help with figuring out what's going on.

Gama11

Jan 30, 2015, 6:19:02 PM1/30/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
You might want to play around with the pixelPerfectRender property of the sprites (try setting it to false).

puggsoy

Jan 31, 2015, 4:24:25 AM1/31/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Setting pixelPerfectRender to false has no effect. I also tried setting pixelPerfectPosition to false, also nothing.

puggsoy

Feb 5, 2015, 11:58:41 PM2/5/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Just bumping this in case somebody else might know?