Android version became very slow

LuFe_Mas

Mar 29, 2016, 10:11:39 AM3/29/16
to HaxeFlixel
Hi,

I am making a game for PC/Android. The Android version was working fine. The game was on final stage. Then I changed the arts, but still the same resolution, everything, just repainted the and made some changes on the code, but nothing too relevant.

I did not compile for Android for a while. But now I did, and the game is very slow, the game is same.
I changed the framrate do 30 and still slow with no diference. Actually, i get some image glitchs too, like the resolution is not okay.

Can be the new Haxe Flixel 4.0? There is something that do not works well on android? Can I debug this someway?

Ashiq A.

Mar 29, 2016, 2:05:02 PM3/29/16
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
If you're using git, and you have more than one commit, you can use "git bisect" to isolate which change actually introduced the problem.

Failing that, although painful, you can try just rolling back changes one by one until you pin-point what change introduced the problem.

--
HaxeFlixel Development Community
See our github https://github.com/haxeflixel/ and our documentation http://haxeflixel.com/documentation/

MegaLeon

Mar 30, 2016, 1:55:46 PM3/30/16
to HaxeFlixel
Have you tried testing the release version?

lime test android -release

LuFe_Mas

Mar 31, 2016, 10:05:37 AM3/31/16
to HaxeFlixel
I use Flash Develop, qhen I compile, I choose realease on the build option.

This command is for compile in cmd?