Coloroffset doesn't work with Flxsprite's colorTransform on cpp targets.

Laseph

Feb 18, 2016, 11:45:07 AM2/18/16
to HaxeFlixel
Hello everbody, i have this problem with trying to use the color offsets with colorTransform. It works with flash and html but it doesn't for the cpp targets. I looked and i didn't find there's any support for it. I don't know ifi overlooked something or if its just not in there. Else any suggestions for workarounds because i don't want to transform teh bitmapData directly.

Gama11

Feb 18, 2016, 3:12:44 PM2/18/16
to HaxeFlixel
From the setColorTransform() docs:

With FlxG.renderTile, offset are only supported on OpenFL Next version 3.6.0 or higher.

Meaning you need to use OpenFL next for that (Flixel still defaults to Legacy). To do this, add

<set name="next" />

to your Project.xml before <haxelib name="flixel" />.