Haxeflixel error when compiling to HTML5

Rou

Aug 31, 2015, 12:51:02 PM8/31/15
to HaxeFlixel
I always get this error when compiling to HTML5.

C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/2,5,1/lime/utils/Int16Array.hx:7: lines 7-58 : Type not found : js.html.Int16Array

When I tried installing lime legacy and setting the dev path to that, and older versions of OpenFL as well, FlashDevelop outputs that lime isn't even installed.

How would I get HTML5 compilation working?

SruloArt

Aug 31, 2015, 12:59:48 PM8/31/15
to HaxeFlixel
"Haxelib remove lime" + "haxelib install lime". You should get Lime 2.6.1 and then run "lime setup openfl" to download openfl 3.3.2.

Rou

Aug 31, 2015, 1:47:42 PM8/31/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Still gives me the same error, and a host of a new errors for Flash export if I update lime to 2.6.1 from 2.5.1.

Edit: Scratch that, flash now works, but I'm still getting the same Int16Array error for HTML5 export.

C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/2,6,1/lime/utils/Int16Array.hx:7: lines 7-58 : Type not found : js.html.Int16Array

Rou

Aug 31, 2015, 1:50:30 PM8/31/15
to HaxeFlixel
Also I'm using the latest version of FlashDevelop.

On Monday, August 31, 2015 at 1:47:42 PM UTC-4, Rou wrote:
Still gives me the same error, and a host of a new errors for Flash export if I update lime to 2.6.1 from 2.5.1.

Gama11

Aug 31, 2015, 2:46:16 PM8/31/15
to HaxeFlixel
Could you post the output of "haxelib list"? What's your Haxe version (haxe -version)?

Rou

Aug 31, 2015, 2:52:25 PM8/31/15
to HaxeFlixel
I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling Haxe and installing the libs with dependencies based on SruloArt's version numbers, and now I no longer get the error.

Thanks guys!