Rocking Pilot - HaxeFlixel game on Greenlight!

Gungrounds

Dec 5, 2015, 10:46:32 AM12/5/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone! :)

First I would like to thank you for all the help that we got from this forum. Making game in HaxeFlixel was amazing, and it is the best framework I have ever used.
Initially I wanted to make a web game, but eventually the game became good enough to be released on the Steam platform.
But without money for marketing I cannot do much. This is why I hope I will again get some help here, we need lot of votes to get in top 100 on Steam Greenlight.
Every vote is important, and I really hope this post will trigger some action because slowly I am losing all options. Thanks everyone!

ROCKING PILOT is a 2D arena twin-stick shooter in which the player takes the role of a volunteering pilot whose mind has been telepathically connected with a futuristic war helicopter. A game heavily inspired by Metal Slug series & Geometry Wars.

Among many weapons, the blades of the propeller used as deadly tool. They cut through tanks and planes like butter and they can be used defensively like a shield - for deflecting bullets and slicing meat of suicidal enemy soldiers.
“Warning: using your propellers as a cooling fan can lead to pilot head removal.”

THE STORY is set in a distant future, during the 6th apocalypse, that has been modeled according to 80’s action movies. These trashy movies were dug up from an old nuclear shelter and are now revered as holy books of a rather unusual military religion.
You were never much of a believer, until the appearance of the rogue AI called “Big Dark”, who is spreading death and terror throughout the lands of Stanley’s nation.

FEATURES
  •       Build various helicopters from parts
  •       Great gameplay feel
  •       Tons of missions, side missions, and challenges
  •       Roguelike survival mode
  •       Lots of screenshake
  •       Highscore leaderboards
  •       Story told through lore
  •       Gamepad support
  •       Steam Achievements & Steam cards
  •       SHAWTGUN ! HEAVYYY MACHINE GUN! RAWKET LAWNCHAIR!

spipnl

Dec 6, 2015, 10:48:50 AM12/6/15
to HaxeFlixel
Looks like a lot of fun. Just voted Yes :)