HaxeFlixel Documentation

Chris D

Jan 5, 2014, 3:46:38 AM1/5/14
Hi everyone HaxeFlixel documentation is now moved for ease of use to https://github.com/HaxeFlixel/flixel-docs.

Feel free to use the handy edit buttons  on the top right of the current documentation pages on haxeflixel.com/documentation. They take you right into github's online editor for you to create a pull request.

We are aware of gaps in the documentation and would appreciate help from the community with this.
Particularly we would all love to see more tutorials, resources, snippets, demos or throw ideas at us to improve it in general.

The website itself can be modified and improved by anyone at https://github.com/HaxeFlixel/haxeflixel.com.

Cheers and happy new year to all, we look forward to seeing more of the great things people are doing with HaxeFlixel in 2014.