__fromBytes is not a function Error on Flash Target Flixel Demos

Joey D

Dec 13, 2015, 4:43:37 PM12/13/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
So I just installed the latest and greatest Haxe, OpenFL, Lime, Flixel, and a few other libs to be able to develop on my new computer system. I also downloaded the Flash Debug Player v20. I first had an issue with the FlxSave which others have had, but once I got past that and had the Breakout demo built I a runtime error. You can see the stack trace in the screenshot. I have tried rolling back some of the libs to earlier versions, but no success. Any ideas what's going wrong and how I can fix it?

I don't know if it will help, but here are the versions I have:

Haxe 3.2.1
OpenFL 3.5.2
Lime 2.8.1
Flixel 3.3.11
Flixel-Tools: 1.1.1
Flixel-Demos 1.1.2
* Various other Flixel related libs
error.png

Samir Sabri

Mar 4, 2016, 3:05:10 PM3/4/16
to HaxeFlixel
Any update on this ?, I have the same issue

Gama11

Mar 5, 2016, 5:12:21 AM3/5/16
to HaxeFlixel
What are your haxelib versions? (haxelib list?)