html5 compile error

hamburger

May 28, 2015, 12:57:43 AM5/28/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to build a test project to html5, from FlashDevelop. This is a simple, standard haxeflixel project, and I have the latest versions of flixel, openfl-html5, etc. The project compiles fine to flash and neko. But for html5, I get the following build error:

Building FlixelTest1
Running Pre-Build Command Line...
cmd: "E:\OneDrive\HaxeToolkit\haxe/haxelib" run lime build "Project.xml" html5 -release -Dfdb
E:\OneDrive\HaxeToolkit\haxe\std/neko/_std/sys/FileSystem.hx:42: characters 21-47 : Error stat assets/sounds/beep.mp3
export/html5/haxe/ApplicationMain.hx:251: characters 18-59 : Called from
export/html5/haxe/ApplicationMain.hx:17: characters 2-7 : Called from
Aborted
Build halted with errors.
Done(1)

So apparently FileSystem.hx is failing to read file information.

I'm sort of stuck. The mp3 file is there in the export, and seems like a perfectly valid mp3 file.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Gama11

May 28, 2015, 2:38:26 AM5/28/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com, davidr...@gmail.com
This is a recent incompatibility of openfl-bitfive, the default HTML5 backend that flixel uses, with the latest openfl / lime releases.

You can use OpenFL's official backend by putting:

<set name="no-custom-backend"/>

in your Project.xml before including flixel.

hamburger

May 28, 2015, 11:36:22 PM5/28/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Ah okay, thanks!