Im about to release a game and I need your help!

Kinerius

Sep 3, 2015, 10:10:25 PM9/3/15
to HaxeFlixel

Greetings!
I have been using Haxeflixel for a while ( i have an old dev branch post 3.3.5 with some custom modifications )
And i have some problems with tilemaps with some resolutions and camera positions: the old problem of white lines between tiles ( not sure whats the name of this issue ).

Has this been fixed in newer builds? Im too busy to download newer versions just to test it out.
I hope you guys can help me :)

Oh and english is not my strong language, sorry for bad grammar!
More of the game: https://www.facebook.com/TheCoreGame ( Warning: Its in spanish! )

SruloArt

Sep 8, 2015, 2:59:15 PM9/8/15
to HaxeFlixel
* There are some massive threads in the issues section of the flixel Github repo, maybe you can use that to fix your issue.
* I guess it's easier to solve with the dev branch, but you can still get this bug as your "normal" behavior, so I wouldn't say update just for that.