Problem using Lime with "next"

Arthur Ferrai Ferreira

Feb 23, 2016, 3:45:37 PM2/23/16
to HaxeFlixel
I'm trying to use lime's new joystick interface as shown here: http://www.openfl.org/blog/2015/10/06/october-update/
I tried to simply use the features, but openfl insists to use legacy code (which looks like it doesn't have these features).
Then I set "next" on Project.xml. And now it works... on debug mode only. The release build gives me an exception "*** error for object 0x10cd2cf70: pointer being freed was not allocated".
I'm trying to build c++ mac.
Is there anything I can do to make it work?

Ashiq A.

Feb 26, 2016, 3:38:20 PM2/26/16
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Does it work on any other platforms? Can you build, say, Neko or Flash?

--
HaxeFlixel Development Community
See our github https://github.com/haxeflixel/ and our documentation http://haxeflixel.com/documentation/

Arthur Ferrai Ferreira

Mar 4, 2016, 3:52:35 PM3/4/16
to HaxeFlixel
Sorry the delay.
The Joystick interface isn't compatible with flash.
Neko gives me the error:

Uncaught exception - std@module_read

Gama11

Mar 5, 2016, 5:11:45 AM3/5/16
to HaxeFlixel
That error is caused by exceeding neko's code size limit. You can either get a nightly build of Neko, where it was increased, or try --no-inline, which in most cases brings it down enough to work.

Arthur Ferrai Ferreira

Mar 5, 2016, 8:30:09 AM3/5/16
to HaxeFlixel
Using --no-inline with neko without debug shows haxeflixel splash screen and error report screen. With mac target, no changes.