Tiled Map Editor collision issue

Justin C.

Nov 15, 2015, 5:51:31 PM11/15/15
to HaxeFlixel

     So I started using Tiled for tilemaps, and everything was fine for a while. I made a larger level today, and I noticed that on one half of the level you can walk through walls. Strange, isn't it? I have no idea why this is happening, so if someone could help out (maybe even suggest a fix for the issue) that'd be great!

Check out my code here, the TiledLevel.hx class is copied from the Tiled Demo, and some other tutorial.

The player inside of one of the collidable tiles. The tiles left to him are solid.

Xavier Belanche

Nov 16, 2015, 6:25:52 AM11/16/15
to HaxeFlixel

Jeru Sanders

Nov 18, 2015, 3:33:55 PM11/18/15
to HaxeFlixel
The value FlxG.worldBounds is a rectangle where collisions are done, by default it's the size of your window, you most likely have to resize it to be the size of your map.

Justin C.

Nov 18, 2015, 4:23:48 PM11/18/15
to HaxeFlixel
I forgot to mention that I fixed it using FlxG.worldBounds.