Windows

xhunterko

Dec 3, 2015, 6:29:47 PM12/3/15
to HaxeFlixel
I know it builds differently than flash. But I'm not exactly sure how differently. I've read some of the stuff for getting started with windows, but I'm not exactly sure what I need to do.

Since what I'm doing has worked with windows up to this point. After I switched to a new system, it suddenly doesn't work as a windows build. I am getting no information or errors in flashdevelop, so I don't know what to do to fix it.

How do I best go about building for windows? Any tips on what to do?

Jeru Sanders

Dec 4, 2015, 5:48:21 PM12/4/15
to HaxeFlixel
In what way is it broken?
Try compiling it from the command line with "openfl build flash -debug" and see if you get proper errors that way.