How to exit an android app?

Rabí Hernández Corona

Sep 29, 2014, 11:14:28 AM9/29/14
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'm trying to find the code for terminate my app in android, but I can't. I have seen this post, but it doesn't say how to quit my game. I'll appreciate any help.

Gama11

Sep 29, 2014, 2:56:04 PM9/29/14
Try

openfl.Lib.exit();

Rabí Hernández Corona

Sep 30, 2014, 2:26:40 AM9/30/14
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
I receive this message: "Class<openfl.Lib> has no field exit" :(

El lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014 13:56:04 UTC-5, Gama11 escribió:
Try

openfl.Lib.exit();

SruloArt

Sep 30, 2014, 4:08:31 AM9/30/14

Lib.exit() inside an #if android #end tag, it's not visible to the Flash target see. Also, there should be a FlxG.android.exit I think (as in, should be added, it's not there currently:)...

Samir Sabri

Oct 10, 2015, 2:07:30 AM10/10/15
to HaxeFlixel
I have the same error, openfl.Lib has no exit function, any one found a way to solve this?

Seb Jones

Oct 10, 2015, 9:30:14 AM10/10/15
to HaxeFlixel
What about System.exit()? as in: