Fadeout or Flicker in FlxParticle.

solewalker

Oct 15, 2014, 1:57:35 PM10/15/14
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Right now FlxParticles disappear in a very dull manner, like puff, vanish in an instant. It would be much nicer if they faded out or flickered for a given amount of time before disappearing. Is there any reason this feature is missing?

Gama11

Oct 15, 2014, 2:03:57 PM10/15/14
to haxef...@googlegroups.com

solewalker

Oct 15, 2014, 2:12:53 PM10/15/14
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
I am aware of alpha but I am not talking about fading out for the whole life span. But for a given time, like I set lifespan for 5 sec. But I want in to flicker for 1 sec, before disappearing. So, it would either start flickering for 1 sec after 5 sec or after 5-1 = 4 sec, then disappear. Same for fade out or alpha.