Tween finished callback called multiple times

Emanuele

Nov 15, 2015, 1:34:33 PM11/15/15
to HaxeFlixel
I setup a simple tween to move an object across the screen, and set it to call a function when the tween finishes, but the callback function is being called more than once depending on how fast the tween is.

If I set it to finish in .2 secs, it gets called only one time, if I set it to 2 secs it gets called 4 times and if I set it to 4 secs it gets called 8 times, and so on.

The Tween type is set to Oneshot, so it should delete itself after finishing.

Sam Bellman

Nov 16, 2015, 3:56:59 AM11/16/15
to HaxeFlixel
That shouldn't happen. Can you post your code?

Jeru Sanders

Nov 18, 2015, 3:43:00 PM11/18/15
to HaxeFlixel
It's likely that the tween is actually being started once every 500 milliseconds, can we see the source?