Creating objects outside level's bounds will delete them.

KingSpycrab

Oct 10, 2015, 11:08:17 PM10/10/15
to HaxeFlixel
When I try to, for example, spawn a level out of tiles that I made outside the camera's vision, nothing outside the camera will be created. Is there a way to work around this? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Gama11

Oct 11, 2015, 3:57:59 AM10/11/15
to HaxeFlixel
What makes you so sure it's not created? Sounds to me like it might just not be visible.

Andrei Regiani

Oct 11, 2015, 7:20:50 AM10/11/15
to HaxeFlixel
Objects are created outside bounds. Something else is the problem.

Just a random guess, you are moving your camera by FlxG.camera.x / y property, that's wrong, you should use FlxG.camera.scroll.x / y instead.

KingSpycrab

Oct 11, 2015, 12:52:44 PM10/11/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
It looks like I was using FlxG.camera.x instead of scroll.x. I'll see if that changes the problem!

EDIT: Yeah, that fixed it. Thanks a billion!