Question regarding RatioScaleMode and dimension and origin of visible area of the FlxState.

Vamsee

Mar 19, 2016, 6:21:25 PM3/19/16
to HaxeFlixel
Hi,

I have been writing a 2048 puzzle game to learn haxeflixel. And I have used RatioScaleMode(true) to hide the empty spaces on the edge of the screen. Now some of my sprites are cut on android mobile. I know it's normal but I can't figure out the dimensions and origin of visible area of the FlxState after RadioScaleMode(true) is applied. Is there a function that will give me this information ? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Vamsee

Mar 21, 2016, 2:53:09 AM3/21/16
to HaxeFlixel
I have applied RatioScaleMode and manually calculated origin and visible area size. This question can be closed. Thanks for the wonderful framework.